I’ve finally uploaded all the photos that we took in Korea and of Sophia after returning home. There are in the Seoul 2006 directory in the gallery.
While uploading the files, I accidentally deleted the comments that I included on some of the images. Instead of trying to recreate them, let me summarize our itinerary while in Korea:
- July 12-Leave for Korea
- July 13-Arrive in Korea
- July 14-Meet Sophia, the foster family, and the Drs. Kim
- July 15-Go to the market and visit the Chongdong Theater
- July 16-DMZ visit including a visit to the 3rd tunnel that North Korean infiltrators dug.
- July 17-Shopping for a hanbok for Sophia.
- July 18-More sightseeing and an evening with Sophia’s foster family
- July 19-Visit Deoksugung palace in the morning and the farewell prayer.
- July 20-Sophia comes home!